• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I deserve an Anti Kudos. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Many of my earlier marketplace sales, and several Ebay auctions are beyond tardy in shipment.

Prompt payment was made by all, so how do I repay that?... by letting life snowball me and let the books sit. No excuses, I simply dropped the ball.

I apologize to anyone who is still waiting, most books safely went out tuesday, and the remaining books go out tomorrow. Wanted to come on and take my lumps accordingly, I was not aware how hard it was to ship out multiple comics transactions in a short time period during the holidays, with other assorted life issues monopolizing my time.

I was not even good at communicating to each buyer what was going on.

Dont'cha just hate sellers like me.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Ze-

Nah, I still give you Kudos. Books were beautiful and love the freebies to. Thanks a lot.

Thanks to Stronguy, Aces, and NorrinRadd for recent purchases.

It's always pleasant dealing with forum members, buying or selling.

Marc

My TTA 84 and 85 arrived last night! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Great job grading! thumbsup2.gif

I deserve an Anti Kudos. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Many of my earlier marketplace sales, and several Ebay auctions are beyond tardy in shipment.

Prompt payment was made by all, so how do I repay that?... by letting life snowball me and let the books sit. No excuses, I simply dropped the ball.

I apologize to anyone who is still waiting, most books safely went out tuesday, and the remaining books go out tomorrow. Wanted to come on and take my lumps accordingly, I was not aware how hard it was to ship out multiple comics transactions in a short time period during the holidays, with other assorted life issues monopolizing my time.

I was not even good at communicating to each buyer what was going on.

Dont'cha just hate sellers like me.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Ze-

Nah, I still give you Kudos. Books were beautiful and love the freebies to. Thanks a lot.

Kudos to Ze also for my Silver Surfer # 4!

It took a while to get here, but it arrived safe and sound. thumbsup2.gif

No worries mate!

Thanks to October for some super hot HOS and X-Men 101. Also many thanks for the freebies.

Thanks also to october for the fastest shipping in the business. Also the most difficult to unwrap. Tightly graded book too.

Dan

Kudos to Dan for a fast payment and a completely painless transaction! hail.gif

Thanks to 3 of the best names in the biz...

nochips

blazingbob

greggy

for some killer early Bronze DCs (of course!) Upgrades to my JLAs, Detectives, DC Horror, Legion of Super-Heroes & more. cloud9.gif

Reasonable pricing, excellent packing, fast turnaround time and accurate grading: these guys' reputation on the boards is well earned! 893applaud-thumb.gif