• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to kiltman for a good price on some Avengers, DD, and FF books that I needed.

AND...thanks for the chocolate! I love chocolate, so I'll eat them in your honor. What a neat idea for a freebie! smile.gif

British chocolate cloud9.gif So much nicer than the american rubbish tongue.gif

Thanks for the kind words,my friend.That Infantino issue of CBM was so cool,I read it a bazillion times.Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks to Flying Donut for purchasing the last Jumbo Comics on his wantlist from us. I saw his new wantlist go up in his sig, PM'd him, and minutes later he had bought it. Extra props to him for actually going through our website to place the order. Makes it a little easier on us to generate a packing slip and for our bookkeeping.

Anybody else looking for any obscure 50s comics?

laugh.gif

A tip of the hat to bleekerbob for an awesome deal and possibly the sturdiest package I have ever received.He still has some real nice books up in the marketplace section,HIGHLY recommended.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo( a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif