• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Some creepy-crawly KUDOS to October for the HOM 236! A super-solid book & shipped quite nicely in a manila envelope w/proper protection. Not too many folks seem to know how to mail books properly (particularly in an envelope), so it's a pleasant surprise when something arrives as-advertised. I really appreciate that!

So, THANK YOU for the HOM! I love it!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gif

Some creepy-crawly KUDOS to October for the HOM 236! A super-solid book & shipped quite nicely in a manila envelope w/proper protection. Not too many folks seem to know how to mail books properly (particularly in an envelope), so it's a pleasant surprise when something arrives as-advertised. I really appreciate that!

So, THANK YOU for the HOM! I love it!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gif

Thanks man. Glad you like it. cloud9.gif

Shouts to October for the Avengers Annual 10...absolutely lovely freaking book. Thanks man.....GO BULLS!!!!

I just received a copy of that in the mail this morning. October, was that of your doing? hail.gif

Kudos to alecholland for a TTA 99. headbang.gif

That book completes my reading run of TTA Hulk isses! yay.gif

Just giving Kudos to a person, with whom I have always have good marketplace dealings. Thanks October for a great Cerebus Trade and a Sweet House of Secrets 108. thumbsup2.gif

Thank YOU. sumo.gif