• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

BIG kudos going out to Dan (Donut) for the fabulous Goon books. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

and if you get any more.....lemme know insane.gif

just my slabbed ones...glad you liked them.

Kudos to Foolkiller, Hobo, Chromium, and Zonker for quick payments for their purchases. yay.gif
yeahok.gif
Oh Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, you too. hail.gif

Kudos to comicsupply for quick shipping of bags and boards etc. to alaska. I've been waiting to board up this collection.

forgot to mention the freebie of john romita spider-man visionaries and 52 book 1 and 2.

I guess I'll have to read a modern again. First one in quite a while. I'm sure I've missed a lot of good stories.

Thanks

Edited by comicdey

Kudos to

Collin "Comicdey" for two bronze slabs pack like a pro and shipped fast thumbsup2.gif always great to deal with hail.gif

Buck Biggins For a very nice Bronze slab with a awsome Adams cover, two raw books that were very very well graded and a couple of feebees readers 893whatthe.gif

But I still wanna call you Buck "Baggins" poke2.gif

thanks Lawrence