• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

kudos to greggy "i like to use a lot of tape" for an undergraded and underpriced BA book!

hail.gif

Send me more money mad.gif

Ummm...mine were underpriced too. crazy.gif

Any chance of getting a better deal? poke2.gif

No tonofbricks.gif

Props to HOBO for quick payment on some Tec's a few weeks back. Hope you liked them! hi.gif

Also, thanks again to Calamerica for his usual ultra-fast payment and friendly communication on an Iron Man 55 w/NDS insert AND the eBay auction he won for ANOTHER one of his PETS! Books went out today...enjoy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to finecomics for letting me handpick a very nice Batman 227 tonight. hail.gif
893censored-thumb.gif
893censored-thumb.gif you too. flowerred.gif

What was the 893censored-thumb.gif for?

For buying that overrated book poke2.gif

Kudos to finecomics for letting me handpick a very nice Batman 227 tonight. hail.gif

I'm suprised october wasn't waiting at Jeff's house when you got there! grin.gif

Scan?

I will try to get one up next week. I am going to be out of town this weekend.

kudos to greggy "i like to use a lot of tape" for an undergraded and underpriced BA book!

hail.gif

That says it best. Thanks greggy: Batch #2 is even nicer than the first. 893applaud-thumb.gif