• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Timulty. Here's why (and a bit OT):

John F. Gautney, September 10, 1916 -- July 6, 2006

Some of you know what this means and what has happened. I'll be out of pocket for a bit longer as his body is laid to rest, and I very much appreciate the support and understanding thus far.

Be back soon, guys.

Nvllvm qvod tetiget non ornavit

During the last several weeks, my uncle was in the same town as Timulty, who put together a box of BA DC horror and Vertigo books for me to read during my uncle's time in ICU. He's offered time, food, a place to stay and been one of the few people I've been able to talk to who wasn't asking about a will every 5th sentence.

So, again, my thanks.

Sorry, i wasn't aware of what happened and am still not but whatever it was you have my condolences Stu.

Kudos to Timulty. Here's why (and a bit OT):

John F. Gautney, September 10, 1916 -- July 6, 2006

Some of you know what this means and what has happened. I'll be out of pocket for a bit longer as his body is laid to rest, and I very much appreciate the support and understanding thus far.

Be back soon, guys.

Nvllvm qvod tetiget non ornavit

During the last several weeks, my uncle was in the same town as Timulty, who put together a box of BA DC horror and Vertigo books for me to read during my uncle's time in ICU. He's offered time, food, a place to stay and been one of the few people I've been able to talk to who wasn't asking about a will every 5th sentence.

Timmy...As classy a guy as you will ever meet!

Sorry to hear about his passing, best to you and your family

So, again, my thanks.

Kudos to bigfiver69 for some sweet DC Horror, and big kudos to Comicartfan and GACollectibles for a couple of recent purchases 893applaud-thumb.gif

Trying to update my CGC Formite transactions.

CGC Forum Members / VenueBought from divadrabnud Silver Surfer # 2/ eBaymaxstuf many items/ eBayOctober IMSM/ CGCOld Guy IMSM/ CGCInhuman Fiend IMSM CGC 9.0/ CGC ASM 57 VF 7.0/ CGC IMSM raw about VF+ 8.5/ eBay IM 55 about VF 7.0 raw / CGC Dr. Banner IMSM VF 8.0/ CGC ASM 65 VF 8.0/ CGC ASM 80 VF 8.0/ CGCJeffreykli IMSM VF 8.0/ CGCFlying Donut too many to list/ eBayDarthdiesel too many to list/ eBayFUELMAN assorted ASM's/ SD 2004DBK Silver Surfer # 15/ CGCRhino ASM 22/ CGCrunningman ASM 62/ CGCKing of Rulers ASM 121/ CGC ASM 129/ CGCSold to: maxstuf Silver Surfer 1/ eBayMica IMSM VG 4.0/ CGCcomicseekers Bonds PSA 10/ CGCNerfherder-3 IMSM VF 8.5/ Cal's sitemusicmeta Marvel eBay Masterworks via Silver Surfer/ CGC 1 - 6 Not complete - I gotta add a few from the Wizard World Long Beach 2004.CAL the Collector!!! acclaim.gif

Kudos to Dano for a great lot of GA books thumbsup2.gif

Jumbo #101

Jungle # 135

Firehair # 7

And on a side deal of two books he shipped before I paid for them

Jungle # 46

Jungle # 100

All are graded tightly, shipped safe and Super Quick 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Lawrence