• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Mega Kudos to greggy for going out of his way to pick up a book for me in San Diego. hail.gif
Too bad I was too lazy to send it today. Will go out tomorrow. Thanks for the payment.

Thanks go out to Blowout for sending me a gorgeous copy of the first apperance of Wolverine. Great book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

P.S. This is my first with a Marvel Value Stamp. It says inside to clip it. Good idea? confused.gif

Lets see a scan.

Ask and you shall recieve laugh.gif

HULK180_VFNM.jpg

Now all i need is the unimportant middle book to complete the 3 book set shy.gif

Nice copy...nicer than mine. I'll keep an eye out for a nice #181 for ya.

Thanks go out to Blowout for sending me a gorgeous copy of the first apperance of Wolverine. Great book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos right back at you AF for being such a great guy to deal with. thumbsup2.gif

Some overdue kudos to a few very deserving people:

finecomics

I bought about 20 midgrade BA books from him at a great price, and they came quickly and packed very well in a sturdy box. He even threw in a few BA freebies and didn't charge for shipping. I've already placed a second order and sent him a wantlist thumbsup2.gif

Erato

I bought a few Wolverine books from the 80's that I needed to complete my run and they were here two days later. The packing was the best I have EVER seen. Nitro glycerine could have been safely shipped in this box. He did send one of the wrong books initially (#24 instead of #27). When I told him, he sent the other book out right away. When I got that book a couple days later, there was a note in there apologizing for the mixup along with another book he had noticed on my wantlist in my forum signature! I was quite thrilled to say the least. thumbsup2.gif

FourthWorld/Esquire

A few weeks ago I posted asking if anyone could pick up the Maddox comic at SD and get it signed, and both Esquire and FourthWorld pmed me offering to try. I'm not sure if they had any communication at the show about it, but I know that FourthWorld ended up getting it for me and shipping it out priority the Monday after the show. I got it in my mail this morning, and it is signed on the inside cover by both Maddox and the illustrator just how I wanted. I heard there was often a line at the booth, so I hope he didn't have to wait long. He still won't let me pay him...but, per his suggestion, I must state that "that fourthworld dude is a great guy" thumbsup2.gif

These great experiences are a large part of why I love this hobby and (most of) the people involved in it. Ya the books are great, but the community surrounding them is really the best part yay.gif