• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to tofer118 for 2 nice Spiderman slabs. Lightning fast on the shipping and packed well enough my post man could not damage them (and believe me he tried).

thumbsup2.gif Right back at ya, for the fast payment. Glad they arrived ok and you're happy with them.

Kudos to finecomics for some nice books.

893censored-thumb.gif Should have read everything before posting. Just got back from Chicago. I will NEVER make that drive again.

Thanks to greggy for another smooth transaction from Canada. Now if I could only sell these HOT books to someone in the states 27_laughing.gif I've got UK and Canada down. yay.gif

A couple of long overdue Kudos for:

Greggy...for a lot of 64 incredible DC horror books! Spot on grading (his 7.5s = ebay seller's 9.0s). I can't say enough good things here! My only regret is that I didn't buy more. Thanks again Greg!

Arex Crooke...for a sweet Detective Comics #434. Spot on grading and a super nice book! Thanks again for a quick and easy transaction!

BassGMan...for a great eBay transaction on a couple of HOM books. Spot on grading and threw in free shipping! Thanks again for a super transaction!

Thanks again guys!

John

A couple of long overdue Kudos for:

Greggy...for a lot of 64 incredible DC horror books! Spot on grading (his 7.5s = ebay seller's 9.0s). I can't say enough good things here! My only regret is that I didn't buy more. Thanks again Greg!

Arex Crooke...for a sweet Detective Comics #434. Spot on grading and a super nice book! Thanks again for a quick and easy transaction!

BassGMan...for a great eBay transaction on a couple of HOM books. Spot on grading and threw in free shipping! Thanks again for a super transaction!

Thanks again guys!

John

hi.gif So, you back home for good? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif