• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to GACollectibles for the GA Frazetta art books. I hit the BIN on Wed. and got the books today! 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

Second Kudos to Andrew (GACollectibles) for the VERY cool Star Reach and Quack books!

thumbsup2.gif to OldGuy & scottish!! Thanks guys! Kudos right back at you for fast payment!

Other Kudos for prompt payment on recent purchases:

Apotheosis

eccomic

Paratrooper

topofthetotem

Timely

ronm3

jeffb

Rob

And

ft88 for great service on multiple purchases!

I have a bunch of older Kudos I need to address, will do so soon and thanks for the great transactions from both buying and selling! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to ft88 for some great Hulk and Avengers books. thumbsup2.gif

WAY overdue kudos to THE BEYONDER for two very sweet X-Men books. hail.gif They were supposed to be VF, but both looked more like VF/NM to me. cloud9.gif I owe you two, Chris. yay.gifyay.gif

Kudos to

GA Collectibles my daughter loves the colorforms.

FT88 for tons of the runs!! I am back to the basics with comics thanks to you. There is nothing like being able to actually read the books! Thor was one of the best runs ever!

Blowout for some beautiful Iron Fist books! Byrne at his best!

Buckeye Chaos for some minty Batman books!

Kudos to ft88 for some nice cheap books.

Kudos to foolkiller for a nice Superman books

Kudos to jefferykli for a quick payment for some sweet DCs

kudos to pirate. first batch of stuff came in and looks better than i expected. will be inspecting the interiors one of these days.

I also re-used his packaging materials and saved myself some time making an ebay shipment!