• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following:

skybolt for sending out that TOS I won in the "Guess my elementary school" thread. Great book and a great guy!!! Thanks 893applaud-thumb.gif

THE_BEYONDER for a sweet PPSM #1 and HOM #231. Fantastic shipping methods and accurately graded books! gossip.gifI'll send you the postage fees today...

CrowsQB for being a faithful subscriber to my new comics service. He always gets his lists in and pays when the books come in! Thanks again for coming out to my little birthday dinner thumbsup2.gif

ft88 for some nice cheap books.

If there are some I forgot to mention... sorry.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Major kudos to both Blowout and Skinny White Boy on recent purchases. Lee for providing such great books with insane amounts of packaging! Josh for his accurate grading and for being so laid back and easy to work with!! Thanks guys 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to dc360 for the backwards bin Avengers #30....you guys should have popped it a few dollars earlier as it is definately worth the purchase price. thumbsup2.gif

Also, Kudos to October for some nice Strange Tales in the 120s to help fill my want list. thumbsup2.gif