• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Only difference is TOTT paid for his and is just waiting and waiting......I'm just pulling stuff for you. Yes.....I know there are more slacker medals out there for me too......speak up now... 27_laughing.gif

How about past slackings? poke2.gif

Only difference is TOTT paid for his and is just waiting and waiting......I'm just pulling stuff for you. Yes.....I know there are more slacker medals out there for me too......speak up now... 27_laughing.gif

How about past slackings? poke2.gif

Yeah....that works for me sorry.gif thanks for reminding me tonofbricks.gif

Kudos to:

Joeypost for a buncha' modern cgc 9.6-9.8 slabs House of M and infinity gauntlet yay.gif

and to Ninanina for the first lot of mags from my WTB thread.

as usual with board members items were well packaged,shipped safe and sound. hail.gif thanks guys. thumbsup2.gif

Lawrence

Kudos to:

Joeypost for a buncha' modern cgc 9.6-9.8 slabs House of M and infinity gauntlet yay.gif

as usual with board members items were well packaged,shipped safe and sound. hail.gif thanks guys. thumbsup2.gif

Lawrence

Thanks for the kind words good buddy. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Rocketeer for a rocking Hulk #172. I have wanted a high grade copy of this book forever and now I have a "guaranteed" NM+ book with white pages to boot. This forum rocks headbang.gif

...can't believe it got there already,..I shipped it yesterday,... thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Rocketeer for a rocking Hulk #172. I have wanted a high grade copy of this book forever and now I have a "guaranteed" NM+ book with white pages to boot. This forum rocks headbang.gif

...can't believe it got there already,..I shipped it yesterday,... thumbsup2.gif

yeahok.gif

Kudos to

'House for two awesome tpb shipped fast and on the honor system. Check is on the way

GA Collectibles for some accurately graded legion SA.

to peeps i sold too

Shadroch for repeat business

WOXL

topoftotem for like his 50th purchase

i'm sure i missed a couple and will look again

handing the book to your next door neighbor isn't considered shipping makepoint.gif

handing the book to your next door neighbor isn't considered shipping makepoint.gif

Hmmmm 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Seattle to Orlando...thats about as far away as you can get in the lower 48. Still cannot figure out how it got here that fast.

Kudos to:

Lawrence

Thanks for the immediate payment thumbsup2.gif