• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Recent Kudos to:

gman

Sal

Boomtown

MikeS

Flaming Telepath

DKB

Pirate

Wormboy

Kudos to Richard Finn of the Portland Comic Book Show... Unlike some promoters, when he had to cancel a previously advertised show (which was to be held October 8th), he sent mailings two months in advance then continued sending new mailings to everyone on his list three separate times to be sure everyone got the word. First time in 28 years that Richard has had to cancel a show (this one due to facility scheduling issues) and he went about it the right way. Richard is a class act, and if my schedule permits I certainly plan to be there for his next show in February. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to TopOfTheTotem for being a great forumite! We had agreed on a price for some books and there was a mis-communication and I ended up losing money after shipping! He promptly rectified the situation and straightened it up. Great guy to do business with!

Thanks!

I hope you like the books... I threw a reader of an odd-ball one I got in my order last week 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to:

MCMILES for several deals that helped both of our Captain America registry sets

Foolkiller for good fair deals on several books

Nikos for an easy trouble free trade at the Baltimore show

Stronguy-For buying a boat load of books off of me

Greggy-well, just because he's greggy

SilverandBronze for allowing me to have a blast helping him sell his Toon Tumblers

Comcasthawk for picking up a couple of SA FF's off of me.

hail.gif

Kudos to Shiver for mailing me a stupid little Giveaway Toy Prize from a Captain Crunch box from my youth.

It was a toy I remember my dad digging around the ceral box on a Saturday morning to find. 30 years AGO.

And now, I have that same toy in my hand for my daughter to play with.

The boards, and the people here never amaze me.

Thank you Matthew.

thumbsup2.gif

Kudos X 3

Kenny

27_laughing.gif, thnx Divad for pointing out my error.....add "fail to" after, never.

foreheadslap.gif