• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Mega-kudos to herald2galactus for the FF #36. He had posted a scan of his upgrade, so I PM'ed him and asked what he was going to do with his low-grade copy, how much he wanted for it, etc. He said to just give him my address, and when his upgraded copy arrived, he'd send me his low-grade copy if I'd just cover the shipping. So I gave him my address and waited to how much the shipping was.

Got it in the mail yesterday, and he shipped it via USPS priority mail, free of charge. Free comic, and free shipping. First-class (or should that be "priority"? 27_laughing.gif) guy all the way. Much appreciated!!!!

Did he threaten you with his snake to right that up? ... and no, i don't mean THAT one! blush.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Henceforth this shall be known as the Official Herald2Galactus Kudos Thread. Kudos for anyone else are now forbidden. sumo.gif

wow and i came to give u and mutantkeyes kudos...geuss i cant .. o well

but on a serious not.. kudos to point five..he sent out the book b4 payment had reached him, his grade and price was awesome..great dude to deal with

and also kudos to mutantkeys , for a great transaction done in person, i got some great books @ a great price, also an awesome dude to deal with

thumbsup2.gif

A BIG kudos to musicmeta for the two Marvel Masterworks. Very nice person to deal with and quick shipping. And did I mention that the packaging was bomb-proof. The USPS could do their worst and it wouldn't have affected these books. Many thanks, Michael. hail.gif

Angelo

but on a serious not.. kudos to point five..he sent out the book b4 payment had reached him, his grade and price was awesome..great dude to deal with

Thanks Mark, right back at you. Enjoy the book! thumbsup2.gif

A BIG kudos to musicmeta for the two Marvel Masterworks. Very nice person to deal with and quick shipping. And did I mention that the packaging was bomb-proof. The USPS could do their worst and it wouldn't have affected these books. Many thanks, Michael. hail.gif

Angelo

And SUPER-KUDOS to the Watcher(Angelo) as well. SUPER-FAST payment and VERY nice to deal with. Glad the books arrived safe and sound!!!

Let do it again.

thumbsup2.gif

Michael

Big Kudos to Johnny G !!

John delivered me my stack of new books, as well as 2 short boxes stuffed with DC's 893whatthe.gifheadbang.gif

Then we watched the UFC smile.gif

Thanks John, stop by again soon thumbsup2.gif

KUDOS to Ray for being a great buyer... it's too bad he has had some bad experiences as of late gossip.gif It sucks to hear long time collectors thinking about getting out because of a few bad apples!

Hopefully our transaction will keep you around for a little while longer smile.gif

Thanks Ray!

John thumbsup2.gif