• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Shin! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

For those of you debating on whether or not to buy one of his Secret Wars 8 slabs....DON'T.

I bought two and wished I had more money to get more. He threw in some nice freebies as well cloud9.gif.

I know Chuck R. from Mile High gets beat up on a regular basis on these boards but I just purchased 2 slabbed books off their site and the books arrived within 5 days and were very well protected.

I took advantage of their codeword sale and managed to get Worlds Unknown #7 and 8 both CGC 9.6's for $98 shipped. Both of these books are listed on clink and pedigree for $120 each. Not sure what GPA is but $49 each with shipping included was IMHO a great deal.

A REALLY SUPER BIG KUDOS to BronzeBruce13(Bruce) for getting me a GORGEOUS Iron Fist #1 in CGC 9.6 white. I LOVE it!

Bruce is ALWAYS GREAT to deal with and this transaction was simply OUTSTANDING. SUPER FAST shipping. BOMB proof packing and he gave me a wonderful deal. Hat's off to the best of them...Bruce! hail.gif

A REALLY SUPER BIG KUDOS to BronzeBruce13(Bruce) for getting me a GORGEOUS Iron Fist #1 in CGC 9.6 white. I LOVE it!

Bruce is ALWAYS GREAT to deal with and this transaction was simply OUTSTANDING. SUPER FAST shipping. BOMB proof packing and he gave me a wonderful deal. Hat's off to the best of them...Bruce! hail.gif

Oh..I forgot mention he threw in a freebie comic to boot! Thanks for the Batman comic Bruce.

Mega kudos to Jarren for a flawless trade deal. Thanks man! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Anfield I appreciate that very much flowerred.gif

and a special thanks to (below) your comics will be shipped today thumbsup2.gif

MC Miles

herald2galactus

runningman

topofthetotem

eddly

Joe M

Mega kudos to Jarren for a flawless trade deal. Thanks man! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Anfield I appreciate that very much flowerred.gif

and a special thanks to (below) your comics will be shipped today thumbsup2.gif

MC Miles

herald2galactus

runningman

topofthetotem

eddly

Joe M

You seeing another dealer behind my back, Larry? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Edited by pirate

Kudos to Nikos for a very nice Witching Hour. Lightning fast shipping and great packing. Now I see why your sales threads are so popular. hail.gif

Also, thanks very much for the extra. It has a story illustrated by two of my favorite GA artists Al Williamson and Frank Frazetta. cloud9.gif

Right back at you 893applaud-thumb.gif, hope you enjoy reading that book thumbsup2.gif

Also Kudos goes out to

Shadrock

Scrape1

Foolkiller

Arexcrooke

Greggy

Unamed person from Canada angel.gif

Mad Dog

Anfield Fox

High Voltage

You guys are great yay.gifheadbang.gif

Kudos to:

Nik

Arex

Montezuma

Fourthworld

Nochips

Aiaich

Greggy

Ze

Comicdey

ckb

for recent purchases. Thanks guys!

Kudos to:

Jeff Li

Shin

ckb

comicdey

Erato

for selling me some nice books. Thanks guys!

Right back at you 893applaud-thumb.gif, hope you enjoy reading that book thumbsup2.gif

Also Kudos goes out to

Shadrock

Scrape1

Foolkiller

Arexcrooke

Greggy

Unamed person from Canada angel.gif

Mad Dog

Anfield Fox

High Voltage

You guys are great yay.gifheadbang.gif

acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Major kudos to "Nikos the great" for a slab and an awesome freebie to go with it! Back in ancient times they would have built a statue after this man and thrown women at him like legs of lamb into his dwelling. Alas, he was born 1000 years too late but that is good news for the rest of us.

All hail Nikos hail.gif