• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to FlamingT(Nick) for a beautiful undergraded Subby 893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Between you and Greggy, you're going to ruin me... crazy.gif

Hey, and top marks for the Nikster...an easier boarder to deal with I've yet to meet! thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to Goldust for some fuggin' Westerns makepoint.gif

Return kudos to greggy for quick payment on my beautifully graded and packed fuggin' Westerns. acclaim.gif

Next time, don't use duct tape 893naughty-thumb.gif

Big kudos to the two Andys, October and ThirdGreenham. Easy to deal with and fast follow-through. You guys have seen October's book. Thirdgreenham got lots of great DC war books including stuff like All-American Men of War 28 (1st Sgt. Rock prototype) and Star Spangled War Stories 5, 6, 9, and 10.

Big thumbs up to Zipper68 and DKB who bought the majority of my Curator Red Sonjas and Conan Annuals. My first time dealing with both and they are great guys.

Thanks to Lighthouse for two packages of TPBs. I was very happy with the service. (Your mileage may vary.)

Thanks also to GACollectibles who hooked me up with a Rin Tin Tin for a customer of mine. Wish I could've bought your nice Bob Hope #2 but it was just too nice for my customer.

Marc

Kudos to Steve (EvilAsh) on a few very nice Walking Dead books. Bomb proof packaging and lightning fast shipping, even with a last minute order change by me. headbang.gif

Kudos to you too Brian, I'm so glad you're happy with them! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to johnenock for a very nice and simple, problem-free transaction! Hope you enjoy the book..

Major belated kudos to bigfiver for our first transaction, I got a lot of nice grade war books to fill in some holes. Sorry it took this long, but I've only recently learned about this thread. Cheers, Shep!

Andy