• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

if you guys want undergraded books, look no further than Wrightson_fan. got in a pair of books today that are nicer than advertised....and i'm a hard grader.

thanks, Scott!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Big kudos to Aussie Russ who is one of the great guys on the boards. He built a box of purchases over the past few months, was always pleasant to communicate with, and put up with a little delay at the end when I was on vacation.

Also thanks to Paratrooper and Shiverbones for their latest purchases.

I also want to give some kudos to new members. Achilles for prompt payment on two X-Men shipments and Tony Edwards and Jay Tomio for just displaying good manners in answering my PMs. These guys really "get it" already, despite being new. Good additions to the community.

Marc

Big kudos to Aussie Russ who is one of the great guys on the boards. He built a box of purchases over the past few months, was always pleasant to communicate with, and put up with a little delay at the end when I was on vacation.

Also thanks to Paratrooper and Shiverbones for their latest purchases.

I also want to give some kudos to new members. Achilles for prompt payment on two X-Men shipments and Tony Edwards and Jay Tomio for just displaying good manners in answering my PMs. These guys really "get it" already, despite being new. Good additions to the community.

Marc

To Marc @ House Of Comics.

A huge thanks right back at you. hail.gif

The box arrived in the mail today. Its always a pleasure to have books arrive that look better than expected. Its fun to unpack a box full of books and go through several months worth of purchases at once.

The Sgt Fury #13 is especially sweet. cloud9.gif

The TTA's have suprisingly white pages

& the Daredevils are perfectly presented.

Thank you for holding the books for so long. Its people like yourself that make international buying a pleasure.

Regards,

Russ... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos (is Kudos two Kudo's or would that be Kudi) to Foolkiller for letting a Jap add a needed piece to his Cosmic Marvel first appearances. The cover is pretty dope - giving hope that Firelord would have been a banger until he got his *spoon* kicked by Peter Parker later down the road.

Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to JiveTurkeyMoFo for a sweet slabbed Cap book 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to R100comics for a beautiful Team Up slabbed book, and talk about overkill in packaging, no need to buy a roll of bubble wrap 27_laughing.gif