• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Russ, glad to hear the books arrived safely. thumbsup2.gif

To Marc @ House Of Comics.

A huge thanks right back at you. hail.gif

The box arrived in the mail today. Its always a pleasure to have books arrive that look better than expected. Its fun to unpack a box full of books and go through several months worth of purchases at once.

The Sgt Fury #13 is especially sweet. cloud9.gif

The TTA's have suprisingly white pages

& the Daredevils are perfectly presented.

Thank you for holding the books for so long. Its people like yourself that make international buying a pleasure.

Regards,

Russ... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to Point 5 for fast payment on ASM 31 and for sending me some NY times ASM's down the road when he's got a big enough group together.

NY Times ASM inserts are the rarest of the rare...even I can't locate those.... wink.gif

Thanks for the Spidey #31, Collin! 893applaud-thumb.gif

if you guys want undergraded books, look no further than Wrightson_fan. got in a pair of books today that are nicer than advertised....and i'm a hard grader.

thanks, Scott!

893applaud-thumb.gif

You are welcome Marc......I'm glad you like the books. thumbsup2.gif

Scott

Kudos to comicdey for some nice books shipped quickly and packed very well.. Pleasure doing business Collin.. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos right back for an easy transaction...gotta love the boards and it's members. thumbsup2.gif

I have purchased a number of high grade CGCed bronze and silver marvels off board members and wanted to express my thanks for easy transactions, quick shipping, good packing and solid communication.

I realized that I had dealt with quite a few boardies as I went through my old PMs over the past year or so and my kudos in many cases are long over due. If I forgot anyone, and I am sure I have because I arbitrarily erase PMs and my kudos list comes from those PMs that remain in my inbox, I apologize.

Anyway, kudos to:

BronzeBruce13

divad

FFB

johnenck

Solar

tofer18

While I'm at it, I would also like to give a kudos to Bob at highgradecomics, Doug at pedigreecomics, GPAnalysis for their excellent service (keep it up), and any eBay member I have bought from that is also a board member.

Kudos to:

Bob Siman namisgr for 3 sweet Pedigree Thor copies:

Thor 155 Northland

Thor 157 Northland

Thor 190 Winnipeg

Also, kudos out to greggy for a sweet batch of Picture Frame Marvels, roughly 25 of them. Its a good start to making a run at the full set of Picture Frames.

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gifhail.gif

Kudos to:

Thor 155 Northland

Thor 157 Northland

Thor 190 Winnipeg

Also, kudos out to greggy for a sweet batch of Picture Frame Marvels, roughly 25 of them. Its a good start to making a run at the full set of Picture Frames.

ped Thors.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Kudos to:

Thor 155 Northland

Thor 157 Northland

Thor 190 Winnipeg

ped Thors.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Kudos to Ze-man for an TOS #45 won in the 9/11 auction.

and kudos to Mutant keys for a very nice looking Marvel Team Up # 1.

Very happy with both books great guys to deal with no worries at all. The board rocks!!!!!!!!

Kudos right back to you for an excellent transaction headbang.gif