• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Props to Rich (Korvac Saga) for sending me a package that was absolutely bomb-proof! The comics were great and I am not a certified happy camper! Thanks Rich!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Andy

Many thanks to you Andy for a smooth transaction and for good taste!! ST's rule thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Fuelman and Comix4Fun for graciously selling me tons of Dark Shadows books.

I appreciate it guys,

Marc

Kudos right back at Mark for paying faster than the speed of light. thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Big Kudos to Colin of comicdey, Matt (Anfieldfox), October and blowout for always knowing how to take care of a brother.

Got a nice run of bronze FF's and a Hulk 202 from Colin a while back, real nice stuff. Matt shot me some decent bronze Marvel's including the Doc Strange/Doc Doom GN...October and blowout always know how to fill my bronze age dc horror suppliment.

Thanks guys!

You all rock.

Rich

Big Kudos to Colin of comicdey, Matt (Anfieldfox), October and blowout for always knowing how to take care of a brother.

Got a nice run of bronze FF's and a Hulk 202 from Colin a while back, real nice stuff. Matt shot me some decent bronze Marvel's including the Doc Strange/Doc Doom GN...October and blowout always know how to fill my bronze age dc horror suppliment.

Thanks guys!

You all rock.

Rich

Kudos right back to you....always a pleasure.

Happy holidays........ yay.gif

my first kudos thread,which is LONG overdue

thumbsup2.gif to

ffcomics

dc360

mar-vell

mosconi

mutantkeys

oldguy

qualitycomix

ft88

Vtcomics

mrwoogieman

mikeyriffhard

Korvac Saga

nearmint

blowout

Flaming telepath

Neurosis138

thanks again guys,my wife absolutely loves how you helped me aquire more goodies.........not really insane.gif