• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

MAJOR Kudos to Pirate for putting together a great group of Silver/Bronze readers for my son at a great price and picking up shipping. He sent more books than promised and better stuff than I expected. A+++

My son loves them, thanks Anthony!! thumbsup2.gif

Chris

glad your son liked them. Will work on part deux tonight. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to DoubleCovaBrotha for some great trades and hopefully a few hours of reading. thumbsup2.gif

depends on your reading level poke2.gif

Well we have been among the lowest in S.A.T. scores for a few years now. 893whatthe.gif

Kudos to DoubleCovaBrotha for some great trades and hopefully a few hours of reading. thumbsup2.gif

depends on your reading level poke2.gif

Well we have been among the lowest in S.A.T. scores for a few years now. 893whatthe.gif

Lower than NY 893whatthe.gif

Major kudos to tkg2627 !

Received books in like 2 days ! All beautiful, and packaged properly !! better than properly even smile.gif This was one of those transactions that leave a smile on your face smile.gif

Thanks very much ! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to thirdgreenham!

For taking some DC war off my hands...

Another great forum memeber form the great white north!

Kudos to thirdgreenham!

For taking some DC war off my hands...

Another great forum member form the great white north!

Thanks so much to Aces !

I'm very happy and pleased with this simple, problem-free transaction. thumbsup2.gif This is the way it should be. Thanks again, Chris! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Cheers!!!!!

Andy