• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

kudos to topofthetotem for paying well in advance for a nice Marvel Spotlight #5 .............shipping monday................ thumbsup2.gif

I hope you enjoy it..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif I'm the best!

makepoint.gif

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifscrewy.gif

well.....maybe one of the better gossip.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to The Beyonder for the Hulk #4 & to rob allan for the Hulk #173. They both arrived today in excellent condition. Thanks guys! thumbsup2.gif This brings the total number of Hulk books that I own to.....2. 27_laughing.gif

Kudos to The Beyonder for the Hulk #4 & to rob allan for the Hulk #173. They both arrived today in excellent condition. Thanks guys! thumbsup2.gif This brings the total number of Hulk books that I own to.....2. 27_laughing.gif

Glad you liked the book! That brought my Hulk collection down from 1 to 0 so I know where you're at! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to:

Topofthetotem

Jeranimal

Shiverbones

Brother J

Nearmint

Flaming_T

Marvel collector

Chromuim

Unmovedmover

Sd2416

Thirdgreenham

Fuelman

For purchases and quick payments

Thanks guys

Kudos to DMAC for these. I really appreciate the fast shipping.

My daughter was very happy today!

AnissawithTinkerbell.jpg

She adds these two to her little collection.

115_1580.jpg

She has a nice little collection and she even outbid me on the Uncanny X-Men 152 893whatthe.gif