• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Happy again!

Thanks joeypost for the great Conan + freebies \o/

Thanks to ArArch for the books I was looking for and super fast shipping laugh.gif

And a thank you to scheradon for the 9.8s

Super fast shipping and great books. Cheers to you all!

makepoint.gif

ArAich says..."right back at ya Sid"... thumbsup2.gif

...and while I'm at it I know I have tons of kudos to express and for those of you that have dealt with me such as GACollectables for a sweet UG guide (just to name one)...I will get to it soon.... sorry.gif

Kudos to topofthetotem for paying me for some junk I didn't want anymore

Kudos to ArAich for continuing to bid on some luvey duvey romance books for me on eBay

Kudos to following – I dub thee board Saints!!!hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Thanks for my wonderful purchases to:

greggy, for the schweet Action 386, plus Lois Lane 113, 117-119 and lightning fast cross border shipping!

cd4ever, for the great FF 26 and Silver Surfers 17 & 18!

bigfiver69, for the action-packed, paratrooper-covered AAMOW 108 and Weird War 109!

joeypost for the beautiful Hulk 151!

Buck Biggins, for the Rima 7 (didn’t know it existed), and for the great split ship to paratrooper of the Weird War 10!!!

Paperheart for the Wretch V2 set – completed my collection!

and…, thanks to MCMiles for the trade deal for the Strange Tales 116!!!!

Thanks to my wonderful buyers:

TomG for purchasing that old price update set, and clearing out half a short box worth of space for more important stuff!

Whet for taking that DD 105 in CGC 9.4 off my hands!

Ditto to BILL43, for purchasing the Conan 6 in CGC 9.2, and for having patience while I stumbled through the international shipping process!

TonyStarkFan, for the multiple raw Iron Man purchases!!!

CrowsQB, for purchasing that Action 393 from me, then later informing me it was a paratrooper/skydiving cover – Ha! Guess what book is on my want list….,

topofthetotem for steering me to that 4Most # 4 on eBay, and expanding my fish-in-the-face cover collection by 50%!!! (Gaack – GA prices…., not for the squeamish….,) and of course ft88 and Timely for letting me know about the those other two fish-in-the-face covers out there, that are waiting to be hooked….,

And, last but not least, paratrooper, for inspiring me to pursue my paratrooper covers collection. I have a bunch already, and am actively seeking more. It’s great to let go of the NM Fetish, and just go for the books, which will be necessary to get this collection rolling. Picked up three more today!

P.S. and lest I forget, thanks a bunch to the good folks at CGC for creating and maintaining this wonderful, high quality site, where all this is made possible!!!!

Damn, I have competition now foreheadslap.gif

j/k, just glad to see someone else enjoying these books. Do yourself a favor and pick up these two books next

Star Spangled War Stories #45

GI Combat #44

Both are trooper covers and both are washtones, beautiful!

Oh and kudos to Buck Biggins, I swear that Weird War #10 you sent me is in better condition than you described, pleasently surprised!

Kudos to Greggy, for quick shipment of a book I recently bought from him.. and excellent packing, I don't think I've ever seen better packing for a $9 book.. just top notch service all the way.. thumbsup2.gif

Edited by thedude

Happy again!

Thanks joeypost for the great Conan + freebies \o/

Thanks to ArArch for the books I was looking for and super fast shipping laugh.gif

And a thank you to scheradon for the 9.8s

Super fast shipping and great books. Cheers to you all!

makepoint.gif

ArAich says..."right back at ya Sid"... thumbsup2.gif

...and while I'm at it I know I have tons of kudos to express and for those of you that have dealt with me such as GACollectables for a sweet UG guide (just to name one)...I will get to it soon.... sorry.gif

doh! My apologizes.

OK, I'm going to try and remember everyone here, but sorry if I have forgotten anyone. KUDOS to the following:

Hush

Mephisto

Pirate

AlwaysBronze

Kris Moore

Anfield Fox

Paratrooper

Beyonder

Rhino

Mushroom

Butters...er...Jacob

Svndst1030

CGC World

Thanks folks,

Alex

OK, I'm going to try and remember everyone here, but sorry if I have forgotten anyone. KUDOS to the following:

Hush

Mephisto

Pirate

AlwaysBronze

Kris Moore

Anfield Fox

Paratrooper

Beyonder

Rhino

Mushroom

Butters...er...Jacob

Svndst1030

CGC World

Thanks folks,

Alex

confused-smiley-013.gif

Hush

Mephisto

Pirate

AlwaysBronze

Kris Moore

Anfield Fox

Paratrooper

Beyonder

Rhino

Mushroom

Butters...er...Jacob

Svndst1030

CGC World

Thanks folks,

Alex

confused-smiley-013.gif

I got the mail notification tonight. Hopefully I can pick up your cast-offs tomorrow. thumbsup2.gif

Hush

Mephisto

Pirate

AlwaysBronze

Kris Moore

Anfield Fox

Paratrooper

Beyonder

Rhino

Mushroom

Butters...er...Jacob

Svndst1030

CGC World

Thanks folks,

Alex

confused-smiley-013.gif

I got the mail notification tonight. Hopefully I can pick up your cast-offs tomorrow. thumbsup2.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Damn, I have competition now foreheadslap.gif

j/k, just glad to see someone else enjoying these books. Do yourself a favor and pick up these two books next

Star Spangled War Stories #45

GI Combat #44

Both are trooper covers and both are washtones, beautiful!

Oh and kudos to Buck Biggins, I swear that Weird War #10 you sent me is in better condition than you described, pleasently surprised!

Don't think of me as your competition, think of me as your assistant. You don't seem to root around eBay like I do, and I have helped you add several books to your list, as well as helped you add several books to your collection. I'm here to help! Besides, I owe you for the awesome list!!!

yay.gifheadbang.gif