• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big Kudos to Sid and Chi Bamm for very fast payments 893applaud-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif And a KUDOS to you for shipping my book faster then I knew was possible through Priority. I've been waiting for a week now for 'priority' mail through eBay. I have a sinking suspicion it'll come as Media Mail.

KUDOS to SID for a Batman #200 and some freebies. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hope the book made it out okay. I was trying to figure out the safest way to ship it without using big priority boxes which is all i have left. grin.gif See modern randoms are good for something! they protect comics better then bubblewrap.

KUDOS to SID for a Batman #200 and some freebies. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hope the book made it out okay. I was trying to figure out the safest way to ship it without using big priority boxes which is all i have left. grin.gif See modern randoms are good for something! they protect comics better then bubblewrap.

Book made it just fine! Of course, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif, dunno if much damage could have happend to it nonetheless tongue.gif

Yeah, them moderns sure as heck worked 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif