• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks go out to Skypinkblu.

My Archie book purchased from the VCC arrived safely today, along with some extra books, (even a few for ellen. :cloud9:)

Thanks Sharon, here is Ellen reading her books. Notice how quickly she spotted the CT.

ellencomics.jpg

Ze-

My Archie book purchased from the VCC arrived safely today, along with some extra books, (even a few for ellen. :cloud9:)

Thanks Sharon, here is Ellen reading her books. Notice how quickly she spotted the CT.

ellencomics.jpg

Ze-

Graham crackers :cloud9:

Kudos to Aces foa sweet Amazing Spider-Man 31 and a nice Journy Into Mystery 118 for my sets.

Kudos to CAP_FFreek for a speedy payment!

:whistle:

ellencomics.jpg

Ze-

Awww, she's SO cute, Ze...thanks for the picture...(and my daughter has/had the same red hair:)

Wait till she finds the drawings INSIDE the book...;)

Glad they arrived safely and ... :cloud9: Ellen: :acclaim:

Kudos out to skypinkblu for my one and only VCC purchase, a great pre-code horror book! :cloud9:

Blazing fast shipping in a bullet proof package! (worship)

Yet another great transaction! :banana:

What a fun, professional and NICE person to deal with, so glad you liked the book! Thanks again, for a lightening fast payment! :cloud9:(worship)

Wait till she finds the drawings INSIDE the book...;)

Saw them tonight(every page of them) as we read the book.

I kept laughing out loud as we read the book, and she kept asking me what was so funny.. I just pointed to Capserblu, and laughed again.

She then said " wait.. Caspers a girl!!!"

Very funny stuff Sharon, did you do that years ago?.. or last weekend?

lol