• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to paull for the Starman books smile.gif

KUDOS to JJBEE2001 for the Iron man and the free book yay.gif

KUDOS to agro23 for the great GA book and for holding it for me. I appreciate it. smile.gif

What do you mean holding it? I wanted that book & I'm able to pay now! (no holding makepoint.gif)

Overdue Kudos to: Beyonder, AlexH, Pirate & JonJesper for adding to my SS habit!! 893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifthumbsup2.gif

More kudos to the following forumites for buying my *spoon*, I mean STUFF....

Artboy99

Comcasthawk

Silvers24

Chainnball

Rich_Henn

Mica

Detective27kid

Filter81

893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif

A Kudos right back at you Rhino. Great packing, and a fabulous Subby #1.

Thanks

Artboy99

KUDOS to agro23 for the great GA book and for holding it for me. I appreciate it. smile.gif

What do you mean holding it? I wanted that book & I'm able to pay now! (no holding makepoint.gif)

Dueling PMs during the VCC. sorry.gif

hi.gif I waited for you make your move.. you think too much tongue.gif I asked him to hold it for a few days, right now I'm holding it in my hands and ah it's so pretty shy.gif