• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to divad for the Fritzi Ritz yay.gif

KUDOS to Neurosis for the tasty Wonder Womans smile.gif

And finally I opened the big box with padded foams etc to reveal my Red Sonja cloud9.gif I am more then shocked at how beautiful it is in person. It's also bigger then I imagined it would be smile.gif I spent about 30 minutes looking through it and man I'm floored. I want to thank DeeDee for this beautiful piece of art and for doing the scenic background, I know you were contending wether to try it or not and it's gorgeous. I am scared to take it to Kinkos to get scanned but I will do it sometime soon. smile.gif

KUDOS to divad for the Fritzi Ritz yay.gif

KUDOS to Neurosis for the tasty Wonder Womans smile.gif

And finally I opened the big box with padded foams etc to reveal my Red Sonja cloud9.gif I am more then shocked at how beautiful it is in person. It's also bigger then I imagined it would be smile.gif I spent about 30 minutes looking through it and man I'm floored. I want to thank DeeDee for this beautiful piece of art and for doing the scenic background, I know you were contending wether to try it or not and it's gorgeous. I am scared to take it to Kinkos to get scanned but I will do it sometime soon. smile.gif

Yay! yay.gif So happy you got it safe and sound! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to Brian (OldGuy) for the sales of X-men, Spider-Man Reign and Secret War comics.

No surprise that comics are in great condition (better than expected) and extremely well packaged.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks again,

George

Kudos to Brian (OldGuy) for the sales of X-men, Spider-Man Reign and Secret War comics.

No surprise that comics are in great condition (better than expected) and extremely well packaged.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks again,

George

Thanks George. It was a pleasure doing business and I look forward to the next time.

headbang.gif