• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

thanks FT88 for a big stack of SA ACGs for a lovely price

and

thanks 1coolengineer for a big stacks of SA & BA beaters and not so beaters --- looks like more than I actually ordered, but I haven't checked. extras are always nice

Belated thanks to the following board members.

comix4fun

Sid

Once again my board sale had 100% payment follow through. If there is anybody that I missed please let me know, you all deserve recognition.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Major kudos to chrisco37 and arexcrooke for some undergraded books that arrived faster than Grant took Richmond.

Kudos back to you, Joe. Instant payment and easy to deal with. Buy my books anytime. smile.gif

Also, kudos to Old Guy, Jeffrykli, r1970d, and jonjesper for buying books and paying instantly.

Oh, and MAJOR KUDOS go out to my boy, Arex for basically doing all the legwork involved. I owe you big time!!! yay.gif

Major kudos to chrisco37 and arexcrooke for some undergraded books that arrived faster than Grant took Richmond.

Kudos back to you, Joe. Instant payment and easy to deal with. Buy my books anytime. smile.gif

Also, kudos to Old Guy, Jeffrykli, r1970d, and jonjesper for buying books and paying instantly.

Oh, and MAJOR KUDOS go out to my boy, Arex for basically doing all the legwork involved. I owe you big time!!! yay.gif

Does that make arex your bltch? confused-smiley-013.gif

mad.gifsumo.gif

mad.gifsumo.gif

Or should I use the proper prison term; prag?

mad.gifsumo.gif

893whatthe.gif

mad.gifsumo.gif

893whatthe.gif
Sup, bltcher?

......kudos to Old Guy.......for buying books and paying instantly.

Thanks for the great deal on some accurately graded goodies! headbang.gif

Oh, and MAJOR KUDOS go out to my boy, Arex for basically doing all the legwork involved.

Great packing and prompt shipping. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos for the lightning quick payments from the following awesome buyers:

Nerfherder-3

Evilsly

October

Black00ss

Nerfherder-3, your books shipped out yesterday. thumbsup2.gif

I'm just heading to the Post office after another long night at work in an hour and will PM the other three gentlemen in an hour or so with tracking numbers and ETA's from my Post Office.

Thanks again guys. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

fay