• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

So she could not remember my handle confused-smiley-013.gif I've been told it's very long cool.gif

I just can't help it.

I hear your boyfriend uses it to flip you over.

Sorry Lawrence, it was just too easy and I took it. sorry.gif

Received 2 packages today yay.gif

One from ft88 , a nice buch of accurately graded JLA's 893applaud-thumb.gif

and

One from Wrightson fan , a couple nice Adventures, a Superboy, and Tor, the Caveman headbang.gif

Thanks very much guys thumbsup2.gif

Edited by CrowsQB

Major Kudos to Daken2626 for some great CGC 9.8 moderns!! Thanks for not ripping me off and taking my money to Vegas and doing God knows what with your ill gotten gains.

Major Kudos to Daken2626 for some great CGC 9.8 moderns!! Thanks for not ripping me off and taking my money to Vegas and doing God knows what with your ill gotten gains.
\

I will second that 100%. Thanks daken2626 for the fast shipping and great packing on the Spiderman

acclaim.gif

I gotta "Thank" the HouseofComics.Com for hookin' me up with a few more Atlas westerns. This is the second or third time he's come thru with some choice books.

Thank you sir.

To all you dealers out there, wannabes or part timers, you too can separate me from my money.......PM for my "Want List".

/R

TSTQ