• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I'm really slow about this....

Kudos to

aaron568 - some really sweet Bronze and Copper X-Men. Easy to deal with and shipped the books right away!

blue808 - Two really nice SA X-Men.

swordsandrockets - TPBs!

MedicAR - Some OSPGs that turned out to be helpful during my comicpriceindex work

Kudos (a big ol' bouquet of them) to Sharon (skypinkblu) for a huge box of ebay and want-list non-ebay comics. She deserves a lot of credit just for plodding through my ridiculous want list. Plenty of BTH readers, just the way I like 'em. The prices were fair and the banter was fun.

Jack

Kudos (a big ol' bouquet of them) to Sharon (skypinkblu) for a huge box of ebay and want-list non-ebay comics. She deserves a lot of credit just for plodding through my ridiculous want list. Plenty of BTH readers, just the way I like 'em. The prices were fair and the banter was fun.

Jack

Kudos to YOU, Jack, it was SO much fun, you have a marvelous sense of humor and I feel like I made a new friend...(we certainly spent eons together over that list....ummm...it was NOT ridiculous...but I ain't taking one of your classes...;) Thanks so much for the wonderful communication, the fast payment, and the GRADING...(not comic grading, list related grading..;) but I would do it again in a second! (worship)

Jack

Kudos to YOU, Jack, it was SO much fun, you have a marvelous sense of humor and I feel like I made a new friend...(we certainly spent eons together over that list....ummm...it was NOT ridiculous...but I ain't taking one of your classes...;) Thanks so much for the wonderful communication, the fast payment, and the GRADING...(not comic grading, list related grading..;) but I would do it again in a second! (worship)

Wow. Maybe YOU should have paid ME for all that fun.

Jack

Jack

Wow. Maybe YOU should have paid ME for all that fun.

Jack

Now, now, let's not get TOO excited...I already promised you free shipping! :makepoint:

Overdue kudos goes out to some wonderful forumites:

Lance (herc2000) has worked out a seweet deal for my favorite books. I picked up several 30 cent price variants from his forum Only thread recently and he worked in several more. On top of that he picked up the majority of the cost of shipping from the UK. A very nice guy to deal with and was on top of all communications. The raw books were in the grades advertised and are a welcome addition to my growing collection.

Sean (seanh) was nice enough to help me keep my 30 cent variant registry on top by contributing his high grade Avengers copies to my set, along with several very HG unslabbed copies that I'm considering using to replace some of my "lower" graded copies on the registry currently. He sent his books almost overnight as soon as he had my address, trusting that I would reciprocate with my trade books as well. unfortunately, I had family health issues to deal with and that kept me from attending to my end of the bargain for a while. I have the package still with me, ready to go, as I type. I thank him for his patience and understanding. Once again another great forumite that I trust implicitly in working with and whose eye for grading unslabbed copies is spot on and on par with some of the best out there.

Some of the best deals for my collection have been made right here on the boards and I will continue to seek out material here first

Overdue kudos goes out to some wonderful forumites:

Sean (seanh) was nice enough to help me keep my 30 cent variant registry on top by contributing his high grade Avengers copies to my set, along with several very HG unslabbed copies that I'm considering using to replace some of my "lower" graded copies on the registry currently. He sent his books almost overnight as soon as he had my address, trusting that I would reciprocate with my trade books as well. unfortunately, I had family health issues to deal with and that kept me from attending to my end of the bargain for a while. I have the package still with me, ready to go, as I type. I thank him for his patience and understanding. Once again another great forumite that I trust implicitly in working with and whose eye for grading unslabbed copies is spot on and on par with some of the best out there.

Some of the best deals for my collection have been made right here on the boards and I will continue to seek out material here first

Thanks for the kind words, Carl. It is always easy to deal with someone whose reputation is impeccable and is so friendly and passionate about funny books. Enjoy the books and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

--S.

Kudos to Sharon (skypinkblu) for pleasant (and colorful) correspondence and an easy transaction.

Thanks so much, Charles, right back at ya!! It was my pleasure:) (worship)

Jack

(apologies that it's a commercial)