• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to Skypinkblu for some awesome Rocket Comics. Shipped fast, packed well, and killer books to boot. Now I can erase something else from my sig!

So glad they arrived safely Andy...and although I never bought them intending for them to go somewhere else...I'm SO glad they went to a good home and they are helping you fill your quest:) (thumbs u

Also, how about a HUGE Thanks to bunkybrothers!! I dropped a bunch of bucks during their 40% off sale, and I am very, very happy with my purchases. Bullet proof shipping, every book is either right on the money with grading, or a little undergraded.

Thanks!

Big thanks to Transplant for the Power Man & Iron Fist books and others. The books were as advertised and the packaging was superior. Some people don't know how to package books and I really appreciate the extra care! (thumbs u

A much over due Thank You goes out to herc2000 for cutting loose of a fantastic key and a long sought after grail. :acclaim:

The transaction was flawless :banana: packing was tight and the trip across the pond was extremely fast; 5 working days :o

I would be remiss if I didn't take the time to acknowledge the CGC boards for making this happen. (worship)

Again, thank you sir.

TSTQ

Kudos to Nik for a great deal on my first real pedigree book, which arrived today in pristine condition! (thumbs u