• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to:

Flaming_Telepath - for a great group of Superboy books, a TEC, a few Witching Hours, & a beautiful HOM with one of my favorite Wrightson covers. :cloud9:

nochips - for some cheap, but very nice Spectacular Spidey and Tarzan books. (thumbs u

ft88 - also for some cheap, but very nice G.I Combats and a OAAW book. :applause:

LordRahl - for a sweet Phantom Stranger book. :banana:

All great board members to buy from. (worship)

:applause: Kudos to mr.schomburg for the ASMs 2, 4, 7, & 22!!! It's nice when you buy comics and they are accurately or even undergraded. It really means a lot when you buy high value books like this and find them graded as marked or better. The excellent packing job was the icing on the cake! :applause:

Thanks Paul! (thumbs u

(shrug)

Yours is coming, i havent picked them up yet at the post office :gossip:

Not like you're working :whistle:

lol too true ! I know they will be some sweet books :cloud9:

Not after the way I packed them this time.

(shrug)

Don't you guys live in the same place, relatively speaking? Couldn't you just meet at a hockey rink to make the exchange? :shrug:

(shrug)

Not like you're working :whistle:

lol too true ! I know they will be some sweet books :cloud9:

Not after the way I packed them this time.
:whatthe:don't do anything ghastly greggy!

(shrug)

Don't you guys live in the same place, relatively speaking? Couldn't you just meet at a hockey rink to make the exchange? :shrug:

lol yes we could do that i suppose, whats Canucks tickets cost now ? i only go if i get free tickets :(