• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to djpinkpanther67 for a bunch of Dona Rosa FF's and a nice unexpected freebie :acclaim: Bomb proof packaging to boot!! (worship)

Kudos also go out to october for some sweet books (accurately graded of course!!). (worship)

Huge thanks to Thomas (djpinkpanther67) for some very tight graded Marvels and extremely generous super freebies :cloud9:(worship)

and just insane overkill on packaging :applause:

Many thanks to bubbagump for a box filled with the TPB goodness (incl. a Walking Dead 1-7 set), october for some luscious (and slightly undergraded :shy:) SA/BA X-men's, and to tatterdemalion for some equally splendid BA X-Men's & a Hellboy TPB to boot :cloud9:

Huge thanks to Thomas (djpinkpanther67) for some very tight graded Marvels and extremely generous super freebies :cloud9:(worship)

and just insane overkill on packaging :applause:

:grin: Glad you liked 'em Nik! :thumbsup:

Thanks to comicdey (Collin) for a nice X-Men #2, and FF #7. Exactly as described.

Just a damn shame, they are probably going to have to be sold with the rest of my collection very soon.

getting out of the comic business?

Thanks to comicdey (Collin) for a nice X-Men #2, and FF #7. Exactly as described.

Just a damn shame, they are probably going to have to be sold with the rest of my collection very soon.

Hope it's not bad news. :(

Unfortunately, not by choice.

Unfortunately, not by choice.

That sucks.... :(

Hope it all works out for ya :)