• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

thanks to Jeranimal for the most excellent set of key high grade slabs.

Arrived bomb proof and Mary Poppins like...practically perfect in every way.

Plus, allowing me time payments...my thanks!

143fsk for some really nice Witching Hour, HoS, free Unexpected...and really fast shipping too, holy !

Again, I have to really give hands over heart kudos to Rodney...who goes out of his way to hit comic shops in my old stomping ground of Rochester NY to find me those missing moderns! You are THE bomb, Rodney. Thanks!

Wrightsonfan for the great BATMAN 227, Tonystarkfan for super fast payment on a big bunch of my dupe Cerebus collection....

and...honors of the week go to PKW.

I never bought nor really was that familiar with him before his Amaz. SM sell post.

I picked up a small pile of these at a very reasonable price, and they were all better then I thought. One man's VF+ IS another man's NM...and that Amaz. SM 127 was out of controll. If not for the EVER SO slight non-color breaking tics in the spine, that's a hands down NM+ in my book.

Thanks again to all!

It's "RODEY!" not RODNEY! and you are welcome. U still have another package coming.

Zoiks!

Sorry scoobs!

Kudos to the following sellers:

mr._highgrade for the graded Spidey book

GreatEscape for the FF #59 CGC 9.4 MHII

Drbanner for some sweet Adams Bat books

arexcrooke for the Avengers #11 VF-

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Kudos to jonjesper for a package that looks so nice in the bubblewrap I don't even want to open it!

And I owe a jagillion kudos to numerous buyers, will get to that soon.

and...honors of the week go to PKW.

I never bought nor really was that familiar with him before his Amaz. SM sell post.

I picked up a small pile of these at a very reasonable price, and they were all better then I thought. One man's VF+ IS another man's NM...and that Amaz. SM 127 was out of controll. If not for the EVER SO slight non-color breaking tics in the spine, that's a hands down NM+ in my book.

:acclaim:

Thanks, Rich!

Here's the sale he is referring to if you're curious.

A number of "VF+" ASM and FF remain to be sold, folks! PM me if you are curious to see what's available!

:shy:

Kudos for the silky smooth transactions go to:

GAFLASH

Monkeyman

R1970d

Buried Alien

Foolkiller

R100comics

Trmoore54

Beyonder

Heresy

Nochips