• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to

szelim

lookwhoitis

Blind Owl

1coolengineer

bronzilla

rtarturo

JazzMan

CDaBruce

for helping me get a short box of mags out of my house :applause:

Kudos right back at you. The Savage Sword of Conans are in great shape. Might have even been a bit undergraded. And you can't beat the deal that all of us got. Lots of great reading ahead! :headbang:

Kudos to the following board members for some books I received this week:

nik: bunch of sweet, accurately graded books from his “Feb.” sales thread (and a couple nice freebies)

Kimik: Avengers 96 CGC 8.0 WP that looks closer to VF/NM.

Stynxno: AN accurately graded Iron Man Submariner #1, and several other IM books.

CarolinaComix: a couple nice World’s Finest books.

(worship) (worship)

Kudos to filter81 for a bombproof packaged square yard of tape (with a FF#5 inside...), to mikeyriffhard for a cool Wally Wood readers lot (and for fighting it out with the Post Office) and to bronzilla for a great FF/Green Hornet package from sunny Scottsdale, AZ.

Also to comicdey for not buying that one book. It's really ugly, anyways :baiting:lol

Kudos to filter81 for a bombproof packaged square yard of tape (with a FF#5 inside...), to mikeyriffhard for a cool Wally Wood readers lot (and for fighting it out with the Post Office) and to bronzilla for a great FF/Green Hornet package from sunny Scottsdale, AZ.

Also to comicdey for not buying that one book. It's really ugly, anyways :baiting:lol

KUDOS back to my fifth cousin twice removed in Bavaria for fast pay on those FFs and Green Hornet!! :insane:

Kudos to October for a set of outstanding books (delivered to the UK in super quick time). Special thanks for hooking me up with a long time want for a price he knew was low. Thanks again man.

(worship)Huge THANKS to trmoore for a kick :censored: ASM #129 !! :acclaim:

MOST EXCELLENT KUDOs returned! Extremely satisfactory transaction...so glad you're happy with the book! (I knew you would be 'cause that's one KILLER 9.0...) LMK what you think might be taking this down certainly from 9.2 if not 9.4? Classic example for a resub???

THANKS AGAIN! :headbang:

Tom