• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

A huge thanks to Nik, Foolkiller, namisgr, blazingbob, blue808, steve, Ze-man, gaz and everyone else I may have forgotten who bought my beloved FFs off of my sales thread. I haven't seen any kudos for the books I sold, so I hope they made it alright to everyone

BTW bid on my books in the CL auction ^^

Thanks everyone you guys are a great bunch of friends and I am proud to be a member of the family...

It may be a long time before I collect again but I will still hang around and keep in touch with everyone

Thanks so much!

Thomas

Kudos to the following sellers:

mikeyriffhard - for A DD, some JIM and Avengers books, his "butcher boy" pedigree, nice books with the pinups clipped, a nice price for otherwise attractive books.

comicdey - for some lowgrade SA Spidey, X-men, and Ditko mysteries of unexplored worlds.

Burntboy - for a nice run of 7.0/7.5 Tales of suspense in the 80's - 90's

r1970d - a sharp 5.0 Spidey #12, very nice

Thanks to all

A bunch of overdue kudos to the following folks:

abracadabra for a couple ST's & Thors

Doctor Watson for the X-Men Marvel Masterworks

sckao for the FF DVD (really cool!) and Warrior Magazine (thanks for the freebies!)

Mikeyriffhard for more ST's & Avengers Annual

ShieldAgent for a couple Subbys & a TTA

In every case, top notch packaging and spot-on grading....excellent transactions all around.

Sorry if Annihilus missed anyone....between moving and going to Columbus, OH on a business trip, it's been pretty hectic.

Kudos to jacks2start for the Pacific Coast ASM #98. Quick shipping, well packed, great communication. A great transaction!

Thanks again!!! (worship)

Kudos to joecgcmaniac for a sweet CGC 9.2 ASM #137. That had to be the fastest shipped book I've ever received - 6 business days US to Canada!

Thanks again! :hail: