• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Super KUDOS to GreatEscape for my SHOWCASE #4!!!

Easy to deal with. Great communicator. Awesome deal. I cannotput together all the words for how happy I am to have my grail.

Thank you.

Congrats again...enjoy your grail! :applause:

Kudos back to you for a smooth transaction and quick payment!

GE

Kudos to nik for some very sweet high grade beauts: ASM #51, Avengers #101, Cap #147, DD #128, HOS #231, and Thor #337... And the ASM #51, 2nd Kingpin :cloud9:, was sold as a VF-, but I'm thinking it's 8.0 to 8.5 (I might have to send it in for the nik bump). Quick service, packed safe and sound. :smile:

Kudos to October for a nice MOVIE COMICS #5. The book was well graded, nicely packed, and received quickly. :thumbsup:

Kudos to the following for selling some great comics:

GACollectibles (A nice Four Color #420 and King Comics #127)

dzminn (Some cool Indiana Jones comics as well as a couple of horror. On top of that he sent some cool freebies.)

october (A great Voodoo #7 and Men's Adventures #25)

topofthetotem (A nice copy of Batman #227)

Point Five (A nice Vault of Horror #36 and Four Color #322)

flatrock02 (A nice Adventures into the Unknown #20 and Adventures Into Weird Worlds #20)

Thanks for the great comics and service. I look forward to doing business with all of you again. :)

A VERY BIG SUPER KUDOS to Divad(David) on him buying my Conan #4 CGC 9.4 book. It was a REAL PLEASURE dealing with him. SUPER-FAST payment and EXCELLENT communication.

I mailed the book out today, so here's hoping I can live up my end of the bargain! :wishluck: