• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Now that I am finally getting organized here, I don't want to leave out two of my all time favorite sellers..

Kudos to Nick (Flaming Telepath) for sending some wonderful Batmans and all kinds of other stuff...including a Namora...

and to Collin (ComicDey) for a plethora of wonderful stuff:) Thanks again! (worship) (worship)

If I forgot someone else, my apologies, just hit me with one of those hammer icons;)

Kudos to skypinkblu for ultra fast payment.

I'm so backed up on these, I really do apologize, Kudos to Mjacobs for a a wonderful Marvel Mystery 88, packed well, shipped faster than a speeding bullet, great communication, and did I mention, I LOVE the book? thanks again, Michael:) (worship)

:hi: The pleasure was mine!

Kudos to Makmorn, I never got a chance to say thanks for the deal on the Vampi books and the fast secure shipping!

And to Gemma...she handled a reslab for me tootsweet, so a tip of the hat to her.

An ADVANCE kudos to Litch and the brothers from the board who I KNOW are going to get me effd' up in San Diego...BTW...stop by my booth, 1907 for a G&T (that's gin & tonic to all you hip cats)

Kudos to my buddy Joeypost for handling a coupld same day slabs for me at Chicago, and for drinking my share of the beer that I know I didn't have to ask but he took care of for me anyway. It'll be reciprocated in S.D., trust me dude.

Thank you to ffcomics for some tightly graded, inexpensive Bronze Age gems. The books arrived yesterday, well-packed, via lightning-fast shipping. Excellent! :applause:

And, some sell-side kudos to buyers of my recent Marketplace thread:

Doiby_Dickles

hesdeadjim

Immediate payments from all. (worship) Your books are all shipped now. ^^

Kudos to greggy for a sweet comic from last month's VCC--a Jungle Action #5 (ah, a Marvel). Professionally packaged with the works. Very satisfactory transaction with one of the VCC elites. :acclaim:

Kudos to Makmorn, I never got a chance to say thanks for the deal on the Vampi books and the fast secure shipping!

And to Gemma...she handled a reslab for me tootsweet, so a tip of the hat to her.

An ADVANCE kudos to Litch and the brothers from the board who I KNOW are going to get me effd' up in San Diego...BTW...stop by my booth, 1907 for a G&T (that's gin & tonic to all you hip cats)

Kudos to my buddy Joeypost for handling a coupld same day slabs for me at Chicago, and for drinking my share of the beer that I know I didn't have to ask but he took care of for me anyway. It'll be reciprocated in S.D., trust me dude.

:applause: get your books yet?