• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOs to KORVAC saga!

Perhaps my finest transaction to date...thoroughly professional...communication could not have been better...excellent packaging/shipping...I am now the proud owner of 4 additional hi-grade ASM! :headbang:

My only regret is this was an East Coast (NY) West Coast (CA) transaction where I couldn't personally shake Rich's hand! Hell, perhaps a hug might have been due... :acclaim:

The stats...

ASM 51 CGC 9.4 35 in 9.4 2nd highest, only 8 in 9.6 none higher

ASM 58 CGC 9.4 30 in 9.4 2nd highest, only 7 in 9.6 none higher

ASM 63 CGC 9.4 15 in 9.4 2nd highest, only 5 in 9.6 none higher!

ASM 78 CGC 9.4 25 in 9.4 3rd highest, only 10 in 9.6, 1 in 9.8

THANKS AGAIN Rich! Hope to meet you some day (and get my hands on some of those ASM 1-50)... :devil:

Tom

Edited by trmoore54

KUDOs to KORVAC saga!

Perhaps my finest transaction to date...thoroughly professional...communication could not have been better...excellent packaging/shipping...I am now the proud owner of 4 hi-grade ASM! :headbang:

My only regret is this was an East Coast (NY) West Coast (CA) transaction where I couldn't personally shake Rich's hand! Hell, perhaps a hug might have been due... :acclaim:

The stats...

THANKS AGAIN Rich! Hope to meet you some day (and get my hands on some of those ASM 1-50)... :devil:

Tom

Aren't 3 of those 4 tough black covers? Whew. What a haul. :hail:

KUDOs to KORVAC saga!

Perhaps my finest transaction to date...thoroughly professional...communication could not have been better...excellent packaging/shipping...I am now the proud owner of 4 hi-grade ASM! :headbang:

The stats...

Tom

Aren't 3 of those 4 tough black covers? Whew. What a haul. :hail:

Seriously! The 51/58/63 I would constitute as black covers...and yet the 78, which is not necessarily black but dark colors all around, as you can see is even tougher in 9.4 than 51 and 58...yeah, it's got a 9.8 but as a group obviously 9.6 is super-rare...the 63 only 20 total in 9.4/9.6 exemplifies its difficulty in hi-grade!

:cloud9:

Kudos to Greggy for a sweet VCC book.....An 8.0 Wierd Western Tales 12.

:gossip: I'm calling it an 8.5 (worship)

:takeit: even if you can't spell! lol

I don't care if he can spell, as long as he can grade. :cloud9:

Gotta open up his package now. :D

Those of you who participated in thirdgreenham's fabulous Silver Age war sale recently may enjoy seeing this.

Not a comic book, although those are terrific too and I'll post some favorites in Silver Age as time permits, but the box they came in! About half of the surface of the box looked like this:

greenham.jpg

I figure it was either:

a reminder that Andy had to pay Canadian shipping rates

or

a gentle ribbing for "nickel and diming him to death" during the sale.

I was happy to get a big stack of reader and better All-American Men of War and Our Army at War comics for a reasonable price. It was great dealing with Andy -- thanks!

Jack

A little late in replying, but my pleasure, Jack. (thumbs u

Andy