• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Big kudos to BigHulkFan for the really nice midgrade Hulks!!!! His grading is excellent, his 6.0's are your typical ebay highgrades!!!! Also, some overdue kudos to Lizards2 for the nice SA Avengers. This is my second transaction with him and his grading is excellent, maybe even undergraded!!! Thanks to you both, it is sellers like this that make me shop ebay less and the forums more!!!!! :headbang::banana::cool:

I'd like to give LOTS of Kudo's to comicgrinder & his trustful purchase of my extremely rare gem ASM 28 CGC9.0! Me being a 'newbie' and all, I know just how skeptical ALOT of you were when I came on here last week 'wielding the big guns' as SOOOO many have referenced! lol

But he came thru and now in just a few short days he'll be the NEW proud owner of this amazing book!

Thanks again bro! and i look forward to filling as many other collections as i can with my collection!

Edited by Eyekndy

Kudos to trmoore54 for a sweet ASM #5 and #16. Awesome communication, tight packaging, and spot on grading!! Not to mention the 2 freebies thrown in!

Edited by RikkiB

Super kudos to alecholland for tight grading and a great deal. He packaged my inexpensive purchase as if it were some Mile Highs. That says a lot about a person. \(thumbs u

I second that!!!

Erich (alecholland) done an awesome job on packaging my book and the book was better than expected!!

(worship)

Super kudos to alecholland for tight grading and a great deal. He packaged my inexpensive purchase as if it were some Mile Highs. That says a lot about a person.

Thank you sir! I'm glad you are happy with the books.

Kudos to you as well for lightning fast payment!

I second that!!!

Erich (alecholland) done an awesome job on packaging my book and the book was better than expected!!

Thank you! I'm glad you were happy with the book.

And thanks to you as well for the fast payment. I think you paid for the book before I could even post that it was sold!