• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Major kudos to the following board members.

Monkeyman(Mike) for a couple of very sweet late BA books. (worship)

Theboomp(Jay) for a nice ASM . (thumbs u

GAcollectibles (Andrew) for some 15 cent Adventure Books with Supergirl. :luhv:

And the Super big Kudos goes out to Pirate (Anthony) For some awesome graded SA and BA books, A couple of trades and a Batlash that Anthony got SS'ed for me by the legendary Nick Cardy!!! You Rule my friend! (worship)

All books were expertly packed and arrived safe!

(worship) KUDOS to Comick1, for a beautiful NM Our Fighting Forces 140, with the bonus Diamond insert!!! :o

:banana: KUDOS to Green, for a dynamite copy of Tales to Astonish 62!!! :grin:

:headbang: KUDO to namisgr for the keeper NM copy of Aquaman 51!!!! :o

KUDOS to Green, for a dynamite copy of Tales to Astonish 62!!! grin.gif

:grin: :applause:kudos back at you nd kudos to nik for 2 cheap Hulk peds shipped incredibly fast. :)

I'd like to give LOTS of Kudo's to comicgrinder & his trustful purchase of my extremely rare gem ASM 28 CGC9.0! Me being a 'newbie' and all, I know just how skeptical ALOT of you were when I came on here last week 'wielding the big guns' as SOOOO many have referenced! lol

But he came thru and now in just a few short days he'll be the NEW proud owner of this amazing book!

Thanks again bro! and i look forward to filling as many other collections as i can with my collection!

Big time Kudos to Eyekndy for a beautiful ASM #28.... He's safe in my book fella's!!!!!!!!!!! SPEND AWAY!!!

BIG TIME KUDOS for awe4one(Jim). Excellent communication, ULTRA-FAST payment. I HOPE we can do another transaction.

Now, here's hoping I live up to my end of the deal...

You did. Came in the mail late yesterday. Beautiful book that was beautifully packed. Thanks for the deal... (thumbs uJim