• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to some people I've bought from recently:

BigHulkFan for a nice Hulk Ann 1

marvel runs for a nice ST 134

nik for a nice TTA 79

kahml for a nice Thor 151

All three of these fellas included freebies in my packages that I just received, and also packed the books extraordinarily well--many kudos, in other words, to:

--capt_comics for an easy, smooth trade (ASM freebies :cloud9:)

--comicgrinder for some Bronze & Silver sweetness (Sub-Mariner freebies :banana:)

--nik for some of his usual nice books (Sgt. Rock freebie :luhv:)

Three cheers for doing business on the boards...:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

Kudos to BronzeBruce13, yabas and all, for some sky high grade Bronze Age beauties. Thanks for the extras too. (thumbs u

Your quite welcome Keith! :headbang:

Thanks for the easy transaction, the multiple 9.6 & 9.8 purchases and also for mentioning the extras. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was happy with the freebies I included. Now I feel better. :grin:

Kudos to bronzebruce for some awesome luke cage slabs packed to withstand dooooooom! (thumbs u

Kudos back to you Thomas for a Quick "Fee-Free" payment.

It was a pleasure to be repeated again. Now put down the Hulks and read your Power-Man Freebies!

readem already awesome thanks!!!! sell more (hulk)stuff

I want to say thanks to mr highgrade for the very securely packaged marvel zombies/aod #1 variant cgc 9.8 which arrived today!--very nice, thanks. (thumbs u

All three of these fellas included freebies in my packages that I just received, and also packed the books extraordinarily well--many kudos, in other words, to:

--capt_comics for an easy, smooth trade (ASM freebies :cloud9:)

--comicgrinder for some Bronze & Silver sweetness (Sub-Mariner freebies :banana:)

--nik for some of his usual nice books (Sgt. Rock freebie :luhv:)

Three cheers for doing business on the boards...:golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

(thumbs u You got it Scott....thank you for the super fast payment!

Thanks to wasonff for the Swamp Thing #7 CGC SS 9.2, with near perfect registry!

Great book, great communication, nuke-proof shipping, and faster then a speeding bullet!

Cimm,

Thank you for an effortless transaction (thumbs u Incredibly easy to deal with and paid superquick!

Drew

Thanks to wasonff for the Swamp Thing #7 CGC SS 9.2, with near perfect registry!

Great book, great communication, nuke-proof shipping, and faster then a speeding bullet!

Cimm,

Thank you for an effortless transaction (thumbs u Incredibly easy to deal with and paid superquick!

Drew

Another X-Men eh?

Kudos to BronzeBruce13 for that Daredevil 153 (and freebies :) )...beautiful book man! thx!!!!

"Luke Cage" packaging too...

Thanks Eddy... it was a pleasure and I appreciate the quick, easy deal and payment on your end.

I'm glad you could use the freebies too.

(thumbs u

Edited by BronzeBruce13