• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to alecholland for collecting my Superboy doubles :D

I'm sure there are plenty of others you need to upgrade. :baiting:

Seriously, kudos does not quite express the gratitude I have for Danny selling me his undercopy of Superboy 2. I don't think I would have ever had the opportunity to purchase as nice of a copy outside of these boards. It is definitely the highlight of my collection. :cloud9:

Many thanks! (worship)

Kudos to alecholland for collecting my Superboy doubles :D

I'm sure there are plenty of others you need to upgrade. :baiting:

Seriously, kudos does not quite express the gratitude I have for Danny selling me his undercopy of Superboy 2. I don't think I would have ever had the opportunity to purchase as nice of a copy outside of these boards. It is definitely the highlight of my collection. :cloud9:

Many thanks! (worship)

You gotta love selling books to people who share your passion :cloud9:

Kudos to [font:Comic Sans MS]cd4ever[/font] for another priority box-load of outstanding, HG DCs!!!! :cloud9:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Kudos to [font:Comic Sans MS]nik[/font] for a sweet, white covered, dollar Detective!!!!

3232.gif3232.gif3232.gif3232.gif3232.gif3232.gif3232.gif3232.gif

Big Kudos to

Marvelguy for a DD131. Good packaging, good grading, fast shipping.

FT 88 For ASM 122, ASM 300 , Detective 475 & 476. All graded on point, and shipped safe and fast.

Flaming Telepath LOOOOONG Overdue. For books I bought in his last auction. Great guy to do business with.

GAMBIT for another DD131 nice HG copy for a great price ! Great shipping also !

Look forward to doing business with you guys again in the future :headbang:

Kudos to lizards2 for two fantastic ASM books. Extremely happy with everything. Definitely one of the good guys around here. Thanks Mike. (thumbs u

Big Kudos to

Marvelguy for a DD131. Good packaging, good grading, fast shipping.

FT 88 For ASM 122, ASM 300 , Detective 475 & 476. All graded on point, and shipped safe and fast.

Flaming Telepath LOOOOONG Overdue. For books I bought in his last auction. Great guy to do business with.

GAMBIT for another DD131 nice HG copy for a great price ! Great shipping also !

Look forward to doing business with you guys again in the future :headbang:

Enjoy! and you are more than welcome to buy again... Very fast payment

Kudos due to FUELMAN, pinball, and CoinAddict for purchases made in my Tuesday Trivia thread! (worship) And thanks to all who stopped by for some lame Bonanza trivia lol - next one will be much better! (thumbs u