• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Long overdue Kudos to Marc @ House of Comics for a dozen Charlton Hot rod & Surf N Wheels comics.

As always Marc shipped the books very quickly and is one of the nicest Guy's around. :applause:

Thanks Mate. (worship)

Russ...

Edited by AussieRuss

Kudo's to fellow Aussie & sometimes board member M S Parkinson (Michael)

for a nice Avengers #3, #13, #14 & a box of 20 silverage Hulk issues.

Fast shipping and great communications as always.

Thanks Mike.

Regards,

Russ... :foryou:

Edited by AussieRuss

Mega Kudos to trmoore54!

A full refund for X-Men 16 after discovering there was a page missing and he let me keep the book!

(worship)

KUDOs for Aces as well...thanks for the good communication and understanding Chris...every now and then something is going to get by us and it makes it all the more worth it when things get worked out well for both sides... :cloud9:

Edited by trmoore54

Overdue kudos to joeypost for a sweet ASM #313 9.6 (WP). :cloud9: Ultra-secure packaging and a very nice deal.

And a foreshadowing of multiple kudos to the folks who've sent me packages recently. I've been swamped and haven't been able to go through them (yet). :smile:

For the man who started this thread, big kudos to BronzeBruce13

I recently bought a Welcome Back Kotter run from Bruce...here are the outstanding results!!!

WBK 2 CGC 9.4 W............................................... BB grade 9.4

WBK 3 CGC 9.6 W............................................... BB grade 9.6

WBK 4 CGC 9.6 W............................................... BB grade 9.8 (I agreed with the 9.8)...don't know what dropped this book down as it is as flawless a copy as you will see!!

WBK 8 CGC 9.6 W................................................BB grade 9.4

The other mid/high grade issues 8.5-9.2 were all either right on or undergraded :o(worship)

Thanks again Bruce for spot on grading!!! (thumbs u I am going to re-sub that 4 :sumo:

For the man who started this thread, big kudos to BronzeBruce13

I recently bought a Welcome Back Kotter run from Bruce...here are the outstanding results!!!

WBK 2 CGC 9.4 W............................................... BB grade 9.4

WBK 3 CGC 9.6 W............................................... BB grade 9.6

WBK 4 CGC 9.6 W............................................... BB grade 9.8 (I agreed with the 9.8)...don't know what dropped this book down as it is as flawless a copy as you will see!!

WBK 8 CGC 9.6 W................................................BB grade 9.4

The other mid/high grade issues 8.5-9.2 were all either right on or undergraded :o(worship)

Thanks again Bruce for spot on grading!!! (thumbs u I am going to re-sub that 4 :sumo:

Thanks for the praise and for taking the time to post the results Bill.

Let me know how #4 does the 2nd time around... deserves a 9.8

(thumbs u