• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I wanted to send some kudos to my personal "big four" on the boards, the sellers that I buy from again and again both in sales threads and by PM. I can always count on these guys for great offerings, good grading and pricing, and top-notch packing: Flatrock, FT88, CD4ever, and Thirdgreenham. Thanks so much!

I also want to give some special props to Mr. Diggler who not only did a great job packing two long boxes and a third box, but who really knows how to take care of his moderns! Nice books.

Marc

I wanted to send some kudos to my personal "big four" on the boards, the sellers that I buy from again and again both in sales threads and by PM. I can always count on these guys for great offerings, good grading and pricing, and top-notch packing: Flatrock, FT88, CD4ever, and Thirdgreenham. Thanks so much!

I also want to give some special props to Mr. Diggler who not only did a great job packing two long boxes and a third box, but who really knows how to take care of his moderns! Nice books.

Marc

Right back at ya Marc, its always a pleasure (worship)

i've been slacking bad and will probably miss a ton of people.

Ernster

Pittboss

Chainball

jonjesper

gcstomp

str8rcn

murph

buck biggins

dceng

seanfingh

tony edwards

whovianone

neurosis138

pokerkid

comicdonna

alwaysbronze

comix4fun

flyingdonut

sborock

marvelguy34

This is a VERY late Thank You to some Great Sellers...I don't spend as much time as I use to on these boards...BUT I still spend most of my comic funds purchasing from people here...

Kudos to the followng People:

alecholland

Foolkiller

kimik

followtheleader

spiderman-on-tilt

Blind Owl

trmoore54

Mr.Diggler

DKB

pirate

Jeffreykli

Greggy

nik

dc360

GACollectibles

Count

The Resurrection

october

BigHulkFan

pinball

Thanks guys! :headbang:

A special thanks to MikeMosley! I bought a few Captain America books from him a few months ago and I missed buying one book because someone picked it up before me...anyways I guess the person didn't follow through with the purchase. I get a PM sometime later saying that he just sent me the comic book free of charge... What a cool guy! (thumbs u

Kudos out to:

--limited66 for my first Shock Suspenstories, a #12. What a cover. :whatthe:

--dzminn for a great Time magazine Superman cover from '88 (Superman turns 50) and a Jetsons promo item. :cloud9: And the freebies tossed in were appreciated as well.

--MCMiles for a sweet Hero for Hire #1 slab with white pages. :luhv:

--cd4ever for yet another box of drek that included by first Superboy book, a sweet Wonder Woman #201 (:cloud9:) and a Claw #1. :whatthe:

--pinball for a great Teen Titans with Supergirl on the cover (:luhv:) and a few modern X-Mens, including a freebie.

--ebradley for some nice ASMs and a nice MTU #3. :banana:

- Major kudos to Skynwalker for some accurately graded X-Men, a super-sweet set of Batman #426-429 and some really cool freebies. (worship)

- Major kudos to GACollectibles for some lovely, high grade Byrne X-Men. Extra kudos points for offering to take the aforementioned books from Skynwalker and ship them all to me, so that I could save on shipping! He also did the most amazing bomb-proof packing job I've ever seen! :sumo:

Great sellers, both! (thumbs u

Major kudos to trmoore54 and senbi575 for some very nice slabbed books. Both guys were great to deal with and I hope to deal with both again in the future. :applause:

- Major kudos to Skynwalker for some accurately graded X-Men, a super-sweet set of Batman #426-429 and some really cool freebies. (worship)

- Major kudos to GACollectibles for some lovely, high grade Byrne X-Men. Extra kudos points for offering to take the aforementioned books from Skynwalker and ship them all to me, so that I could save on shipping! He also did the most amazing bomb-proof packing job I've ever seen! :sumo:

Great sellers, both! (thumbs u

kudos to sakaridis for being patient while everything fell into place and for the fast payment. A great guy to deal with in every way (thumbs u

Also, kudos to GACollectibles for packing my batch of comics and getting all of them sent to sakaridis. A pleasure as always, Andrew (thumbs u