• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudos to CD4ever for a great stack of bronze awesomeness

Kudos to topofthetotem for a super nubby transaction that included a retracted BIN , an incorrect paypal address and a GREAT Freebie. :roflmao: lawrence is the best :)

Next time don't screw up. :baiting:

:whistle:

Kudos to the following, for super fast payments, and generally just being a joy to deal with, thank you (worship) (worship)

PhiGam

heinlein99

Marvelguy34

JazzMan

PokerKid

JvR11

rtarturo

SolitaireOne

icouldbe

topofthetot

CoinAddict

(worship) (worship) :cloud9:

Kudos to Arexcrooke for three sweet 52 page slabs.

You got those dirt cheap. :roflmao:

I know. Especially with the Ritter sticker still on the back of the SSWS. I told Arex he could keep them if he wanted, but you know Arex, a deal is a deal. I still feel like a chump.

Kudos to Arexcrooke for three sweet 52 page slabs.

You got those dirt cheap. :roflmao:

I know. Especially with the Ritter sticker still on the back of the SSWS. I told Arex he could keep them if he wanted, but you know Arex, a deal is a deal. I still feel like a chump.

:roflmao:

- Kudos to Zonker for some nice, inexpensive, mid-grade Adventure Comics, that were accurately graded and nicely packaged. Thanks James! (thumbs u

- Kudos to Fastballspecial for a Flat-Rate envelope full of lovely cheap copper and modern books, that arrived in super-prompt fashion. (thumbs u

(And Robert, thanks for the two freebies too. I actually needed one of those to complete a set! :o )