• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thank you VERY much to the following boardies, that lal purchased from my sales thread over the past couple of weeks! Padded my PayPal account enough to turn around and begin spending it right back on some sweet slabs!

sd2416

cavecarson

Grendel72

ComicDoc

campued1010

JesterSB

Aloha

Kreton

CheezyWhiz

*Bronze age fan*

almoe

chromium

Epcomics

shark2557

Pitboss

ernster

cheetah

sckao

mschmidt

catal77

conditionfreak

hesdeadjim

moonlite

:banana:

XXXTRA Kudos to HOTFLIPS for the CGC Mylites! They accidentally sent two shipments of them to me and wouldn't accept payment for the extra package they sent, as they said it was their fault (worship)

Additional kudos to:

Transplant

Shark2557

mschmidt

for quick payment for the drek they bought from my sales thread. Thanks guys!

Kudos to Annihilus for doing me a kind one. Found out I already had several of the books I bought off him, PM'd to let him laugh at me and he ended up issuing an unrequested refund. Can't wait for the next batch of books to be listed.

Kudos to:

To mikeyriffhard for DD#1 in a grade I could afford. I would have posted these Kudos 2 hours ago but he packed the book behind a ton of cardboard and packing tape.

Thanks this is one I have been looking forward too.

To Gone Phishin' for a really cool political book on McCain that made one of my co-workers happy enough to say "dude cool, I like this so much I won't call you a the rest of the day". (thumbs u

To Count for DD #4 at a great price and beautifully packed. And especially for risking waking the wife to find it and scan it in the middle of the night.. Not to mention the great deal on the Peanuts as well.

To loboagain for some DD vol issues to help me work my way through the run. Great packing and fast shipping.

Thanks to all of you for taking my money and putting it to good uses..... lol

Kudos to:

To mikeyriffhard for DD#1 in a grade I could afford. I would have posted these Kudos 2 hours ago but he packed the book behind a ton of cardboard and packing tape.

Thanks this is one I have been looking forward too.

To Gone Phishin' for a really cool political book on McCain that made one of my co-workers happy enough to say "dude cool, I like this so much I won't call you a the rest of the day". (thumbs u

To Count for DD #4 at a great price and beautifully packed. And especially for risking waking the wife to find it and scan it in the middle of the night.. Not to mention the great deal on the Peanuts as well.

To loboagain for some DD vol issues to help me work my way through the run. Great packing and fast shipping.

Thanks to all of you for taking my money and putting it to good uses..... lol

Kudos right back at you for your lightning fast payment. (thumbs u

Edited by Count

Kudos to DrBanner for letting me pay 2 weeks after I decided to take a comic, and for sending one of my personal grails fast and safe

Kudos backatcha Evan, thanks again! (thumbs u

Way overdue kudos to the following forum members for some great transactions:

Dawgwindu - for a nice group of Korak and Kamandi books

joeypost - for a great copy of Hulk 105 and a PPSS 1 lot

cd4ever - for my normal bunch of random stuff

Kramerica - for a nice WWBN 1

BlowUpTheMoon - for a nice Thor 154

GACollectibles - for some cheap TPB's

Wrightson fan - for a nice copy of Web Of Horror 3

Socratic Wonder - for a nice DD 3

blue808 - for a couple nice TOD books

ft88 - for a nice group of Hulk books and for being a very understanding person

DCman - for another nice group of Hulk books

and finally,

Foolkiller - for a great group of Superboy books that helped fill in several gaps and cut my want list for that title in half.

Many thanks and a (worship) to all of you.

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. My apologies if I have.