• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to THE_BEYONDER for a sweet 9.8 Spidey WTC issue. Centered perfectly in the CGC slab too. (Which he did have something to do with since we didn't use the mail to take care of the transaction.)

Thanks buddy-- I love the book.

I would have cried if that book suffered SCS being shipped across the city. :insane:

Thanks for the purchase Rob :foryou:

Big ups to greggy for talking me into buying some of his krap I really didn't want :sick:

:baiting:

I'll give you props when you pay me in a month's time, jackazz

Kudos to bronzilla for a great looking Invaders #1.

Well packed, quick delivery and easy communication. It was a real pleasure doing business! (thumbs u

I heartily second that motion.

I got Strange Tales #107 and Ann. #1 from him

Top notch books and a great guy (thumbs u

And to the guy who :roflmao: when I suggested Canadian forumites could do this and save letme say :P and :makepoint:

So, if you sell to someone in Manitoba, will you meet on their yacht? :shrug:

cdn-navy.jpg

Some of us will not live as nearby but we can organize sales and meet at cons and be richer for the effort. :grin:

BTW whenever I pass thru Manitoba on the Trans Canada Highway at 100KMs/Hr I always keep my doors locked and the valuables (comics) in the trunk lol

Big ups to greggy for talking me into buying some of his krap I really didn't want :sick:

:angel:

Friday :foryou:

This Friday? (shrug)

:angel:

Friday :foryou:

This Friday? (shrug)

I didn't stutter

Kudos to:

To mikeyriffhard for DD#1 in a grade I could afford. I would have posted these Kudos 2 hours ago but he packed the book behind a ton of cardboard and packing tape.

Thanks this is one I have been looking forward too.

To Gone Phishin' for a really cool political book on McCain that made one of my co-workers happy enough to say "dude cool, I like this so much I won't call you a the rest of the day". (thumbs u

To Count for DD #4 at a great price and beautifully packed. And especially for risking waking the wife to find it and scan it in the middle of the night.. Not to mention the great deal on the Peanuts as well.

To loboagain for some DD vol issues to help me work my way through the run. Great packing and fast shipping.

Thanks to all of you for taking my money and putting it to good uses..... lol

Thanks for the purchase and enjoy the books!