• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Count for a box full of cheap X-Men and copper horror goodness. What a deal and what a great sales thread. :applause:

Congrats on the grail. (thumbs u

Kudos right back at ya!!! (thumbs u

Thanks for the quick payment :)

I'm glad they arrived safe :banana:

Even more Kudos to spiderman-on-tilt for the nicest X-Men 109 I have ever seen. The color strike is absolutely amazing. This one has secured a permanent place in the collection.

Thanks for letting go of this stunning copy John. :applause::headbang::banana:

No Problem Cristian, I am just glad the book and all my X-men books are going to boards members. :luhv:

Not scumbag eBayers.... lol

Edited by spiderman-on-tilt

Kudos to Count for giving me a rockin' deal on some X books and a She-Hulk run. All books packaged tight and arrived safely inthe grade advertised!

Thanks, Nelson, and congrats on the TOS 39 :applause: You earned that bookwith that crazy sales thread!

Kudos to green for a sweet Hulk 105 and 171. Both are ready to be driven over to CGC this week.
Awesome! lmk how everything turns out :) And kudos to you for the sweet thor and ironmans (worship)