• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

MAJOR KUDOs for gaz973 for another absolutely perfect transaction! Just an absolute pleasure once again Garry...THANKS AGAIN!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

You're welcome Tom and a huge amount of kudos back at you. That's the third time I've bought from you and I look forward to the next few times. (worship)

Thanks, you rule. :applause:

kudos to:

esquirecomics for a great reader Weird Terrors #9!

AlexH for a VERY fast shipped CGC SS book!

skinny_white_boy for two great Wrightson CGC SSs!

thanks, ya'll! Was a great mail day!

Kudos Mr Esquire. He went above and beyond in every aspect of our transaction. From duck books for one of my employees daughters to freebies for soldiers in iraq i fill wantlists for. A sincere thanks (thumbs u

Kudos to Divad for some reallyreallyreally sweet hulks :luhv:

Kudos to foolkiller for some incredible books from his holiday sales. Someone really needs to teach you how to grade tho :baiting:

:gossip:undergrader :takeit:

Waaaaaaaaay overdue on my kudos :sorry:

First for those buying my stuff, and paying pronto . . .

Timmay

Rich_Henn

djpinkpanther

JmC

Green

jokersrevenge

topofthetotem

bghkoyama

Next for selling sweet books to me . . .

blue808

dzminn

EggsAckley

cd4ever

PhiGamm

Twistty1

dm

mschmidt

dwip99

And lastly for putting his :takeit: aside on my birthday no less . . .

cloudofwit

Great Boardies All! :applause:

MAJOR KUDOs for gaz973 for another absolutely perfect transaction! Just an absolute pleasure once again Garry...THANKS AGAIN!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

You're welcome Tom and a huge amount of kudos back at you. That's the third time I've bought from you and I look forward to the next few times. (worship)

Thanks, you rule. :applause:

Yeah...now if we could just get those DAM across-the-pond shipping fees to come down by about half we'd be set... :insane:

Big kudos to BlowUpTheMoon. We discussed a potential deal (never finalized anything) but he provided complete disclosure about a slabbed book and I never even asked for the specific details. Was very impressed to say the least. (thumbs u

It's the only way to do business (thumbs u

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)BIGGGGGGGG kudos to Heroes Haven. (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Excellent guy and his deals are amazing! Received the books in a FEW days. Thanks for the Christmas Care package and thank you for all the great freebies. The Slabs look as though they came directly from CGC.

Thank you Heroes Haven! :)