• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Huge kudos to Heroes Haven . Great books, great packaging and a bunch of great freebies. :cloud9:

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)BIGGGGGGGG kudos to Heroes Haven. (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Excellent guy and his deals are amazing! Received the books in a FEW days. Thanks for the Christmas Care package and thank you for all the great freebies. The Slabs look as though they came directly from CGC.

Thank you Heroes Haven! :)

Many thanks to...

skinny_white_boy & Billy the Kidd for very fast payment and an overall enjoyable transactions

Kudos to [font:Comic Sans MS]comicwiz[/font] for some stupendously awesome Sgt Furys - packaged right and quickly shipped :thumbsup:

Kudos to [font:Comic Sans MS]foolkiller[/font] for a great assortment of HG SA/BA DCs - well packaged and quickly shipped :banana:

A big Kudos to EggsAckley for a great selection of UG's well packaged and shipped faster than a speeding bullet.

Thanks!!!

I owe kudos to EggsAckley as well for several purchases - nice books, well packaged, lightning fast shipping :headbang:

Kudos to [font:Comic Sans MS]comicwiz[/font] for some stupendously awesome Sgt Furys - packaged right and quickly shipped :thumbsup:

Kudos right back at lizards2 for the purchase and punctual payment - he has my highest recommendation. (thumbs u

The following forum members have my undying gratitude for some great transactions -

cd4ever - for some very sweet Action comics and an undergraded DD!

skypinkblu - for helping me out in a pinch. I am very grateful!

dzminn - for some very nice reading material and freebies to boot!

Monstro - for some more very nice reading material. I love 52 pagers!

mschmidt - for some very sweet BA FF's!

and last, but certainly not least

greggy - for a few SSWS, a couple Batmans, and some sweet Tarzan books. I'm just gonna have to say it, I love greggy's junk!

All are great forum members to deal with and the books I received were graded accurately and shipped expertly. However, I do have to say that the package I received from greggy would probably survive 2 nuclear winters and an alien and zombie attack.

(worship) to all