• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Kudo's to Green for the purchase and fast payment of a ASM 29 (worship)
that was a spectacular book btw tyvm! it looked nice in the scans but when i got it i was still surprised :)

Kudos to:

--ArAich for a nice lot of ASMs for a song. :cloud9:

--cowright for a great deal on an ASM #72. :hail:

--my Secret Santa and Raffle prize provider--loboagain...a VF/NM copy of ASM #172--my first USAF Mildenhall book...and a slabbed 9.0 ASM #147. :whatthe: Many thanks, Francisco! :applause:

Hi Mark (mtlevy),

It looks like I've lost my power to predict the post office(s).

:juggle:

An hour after I told you I expected another two weeks to wait due to the Christmas rush/backlog at the PO, the postal guy arrived in a van with the box of comics you sent me. Nice packaging job (sturdy box!) and super grading on your part too! The books are lovely and were delivered perfectly protected.

:cloud9:

Thanks for taking care of everything so well!

All the best,

Chris

Enormous Kudos to Skynwalker for a box of slabs and some amazingly lush raw 'Tecs.

Only one word for the lot - AWESOME (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I'll be back for more mate (thumbs u

Huge kudos to the following incessant chatterers for their purchases. The remaining books were shipped today so if you haven't gotten your stuff, it's on the way and sorry for the delay.

nocutename

Capt_Comics

Johnnycoolxx

Beau

Divad

October

DCEng

Cloudofwit

Toro

Moloch

Alecholland

Ernster

Topofthetotem

Johnt

RobbieC

Monstro

Awe4one

CapFreak

Thanks all.

Huge kudos to the following incessant chatterers for their purchases. The remaining books were shipped today so if you haven't gotten your stuff, it's on the way and sorry for the delay.

nocutename

Capt_Comics

Johnnycoolxx

Beau

Divad

October

DCEng

Cloudofwit

Toro

Moloch

Alecholland

Ernster

Topofthetotem

Johnt

RobbieC

Monstro

Awe4one

CapFreak

Thanks all.

I won't forgive you.

nocutename

Capt_Comics

Johnnycoolxx

Beau

Divad

October

DCEng

Cloudofwit

Toro

Moloch

Alecholland

Ernster